thinking of startng at the Breckinridge School of nursing @ ITT Tech Lake mary FlRegister Today!
- by mengil Jul 27, '11Hi all,
thinking of startng at the Breckinridge School of nursing @ ITT Tech Lake mary Fl
any current students with any info on the program? insite on classes , instructors, clinicals etc would be helpful.
- Jul 28, '11 by Care.BearHey mengil,
I am currently a NJ resident, but flying to FL in 2 weeks to check out schools. The wait lists up here are 2-5 years! I am looking at Galen, but am reading some horrible reviews about them, I stumbled upon ITT (but i'd be at the Tampa location) If you have any advice for me please let me know, if I see anything on ITT in Lake Mary I will post them on here.
- Jul 29, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to FL Nursing Programs Discussion forum for more responses.
- Nov 5, '11 by jellisaHello, I currently attending itt-tech school of Mary breckinridge. Well it pretty new and still hiring more teachers as we go along in the program. So far it's not so bad but they changed the grading system from a C average to a B.
- Nov 8, '11 by DanaKtia1Quote from jellisaHello Jellisa I am thinking about attending the Breckinridge school of Nursing in West Palm Beach FL. I wanted to know how long have you been attending ITT Tech and would you recommend the program? Thanks!!Hello, I currently attending itt-tech school of Mary breckinridge. Well it pretty new and still hiring more teachers as we go along in the program. So far it's not so bad but they changed the grading system from a C average to a B.
- Nov 10, '11 by heatherbuonI am finishing up my 3rd quarter at the campus in Norwood, Ohio. I love the program, I have learned so much. The only thing that I can find fault with is the minimum grade change from a C to a B, if the program had this qualification at the start of the program would be different, but to flip the switch mid game just isn't too cool for me. But other than that, I love this program and recommend it for anybody.
- Nov 13, '11 by DanaKtia1Thank you for responding! Congrats on your 3rd quarter! Im supposed to start dec 5 everything just doesnt seem organized! Thats what concerns me.
- Nov 13, '11 by jellisawell dana... felt the same way and was kinda having 2nd thoughts...but i ventured it..Do they have 9 quarters... for us they r planning on combine 2 of the quarters...
- Nov 13, '11 by DanaKtia1They have 8 quarters it's a 24 month program.
- Nov 14, '11 by jellisaIf you are planning on joining the program at itt-tech starting at dec 5 th.. you may have a break by dec 19th to jan 2nd or 3rd...Well Good luck in selecting the school.. I hope I was helpful. If you have any question I will be happy to help. Don't hesistate!