St Joseph's Tampa NICU InternshipRegister Today!
- by campercass Jan 3I am curious if anyone else here applied for this? If so, have you heard anything? I had an interview last Wednesday, and the waiting for an answer is driving me crazy!
- Jan 11 by ednita05rnHello, I applied a few weeks ago and my application status says under consideration for about 2 weeks now but no call yet good luck to u
- Jan 11 by campercassThank you. It took almost a month to get the call for an interview. When I checked with them last week, I was told they are still reviewing apps and interviewing. It starts on Feb 25, so there's still time. Good luck to you too!
- Jan 14 by Contrail[QUOTE=campercass;7098843]I am curious if anyone else here applied for this? If so, have you heard anything? I had an interview last Wednesday, and the waiting for an answer is driving me crazy![/QUOTEBest of luck to you! It's a great place to work.
- Jan 17 by Sarah0322Hey guys! I actually got an offer from them last Friday. So excited to start . However, I know that they posted the internship twice, so I guess I was one of the first groups that they interviewed. Good luck!
- Jan 17 by campercassWell I got my rejection letter today
- Jan 20 by jas2784Bummer, sorry to hear that campercass...I'm sure there's a wonderful opportunity just around the corner for you!!
Sarah, I got an offer this Friday! I'm so excited....looking forward to conquering the challenges and enjoying the blisses with our internship group!
- Jan 20 by Sarah0322I hope you find what you're looking for campercass! It's been extremely difficult finding a job right out of graduation but just be patient .
Oh really jas yay that's awesome. I think they hired 12 of us. Do you live in Tampa already? What school did you graduate from?
- Jan 31 by kristykatI applied but my status still says under consideration too. I interviewed earlier this week for the L&D internship but didn't get chosen. Bleh!
- Feb 11 by pedsRN28Has anyone gotten a call back or scheduled an interview?