St. Joes GN MED/SURG programRegister Today!
- by ednita05rn Jan 12Does anyone happen to have the email for the hiring manager of the GN Med/Surg program for St. Joes in Tampa?
- Jan 13 by somenurseQuote from ednita05rnDoes anyone happen to have the email for the hiring manager of the GN Med/Surg program for St. Joes in Tampa?
Have you considered contacting the hospital?
I'm assuming you want to apply to that program, and i'd bet, most likely, you don't need the manager's email to apply. Most likely, you can contact the hospital to learn how to apply for that program.
..just a guess, though.
- Jan 19 by NAZIZI work at St. Joes the person you need to talk to is **** ******just call (813)870-4000 and ask for team resources then ask for ****. She is a super sweet and helpful person!!!Last edit by Esme12 on Jan 19 : Reason: TOS/no staff names
- Jan 19 by NAZIZSssooo apparently I can't help you out as far as exactly who to call so the administration edited my post. SORRY I tried and I can't PM you either :-(!!!!
- Feb 11 by pedsRN28I've applied for this position and still under consideration. Has anybody gotten a call or email? I interviewed for Peds today