Seminole State/UCF BSN Concurrent Program- Fall 2011 - Page 8Register Today!
- May 5, '11 by wannabnursI'm not even sure there is a word to describe how I am feeling. :/ Time just can't go by fast enough for me!!! Good Luck everyone!
- May 5, '11 by coffeecrazy4I'm freaking out...I don't want to get my hopes up just in case since last time was so disappointing. Good luck to everyone!
- May 6, '11 by iluvlaxx3Wannabnurs, I saw on another post that you live in Lake Mary. I also live in lake mary.
Im wondering if I know you
So today is the day that letters go out....i woke up so nervous today. Even though i wont be getting
anything today, I just know that the decisions have been made and its just a matter of hours before
we know. If it's meant to be then it will happen. It would be nice to meet everyone on this post
Well enjoy your Friday Looking fwd to hearing from you and everyone else on our thread very soon.
- May 6, '11 by wannabnursHi iluvlaxx3,
Yes I do live in Lake Mary...I suppose it's possible that we have met at school somewhere along the way. My name is Michelle.
All I can think about is those letters. If I get in I am going to first shout it out to the world. Second, I am going to cry like a baby, but they will be tears of joy. Third, I am going to celebrate like I never have before!!!
However, if it's a NO! again, I am going to cry major tears of sadness and frustration. I will also have a pity party as well.
I just can't wait for the mail to come tomorrow. I hope it makes it to me by then.
I def. think we all need to meet up; especially if we all get accepted!! It will help us to have a strong bond in August.
- May 6, '11 by DESAMDES@ coffee...I understand. Right now my heart is beating out of my chest and all I want to do is cry. I am not sad nor mad, but all I want to do is cry.
We have all come all long way to be waiting for the same news. Last year they seem to send out rejection letters earlier. However, since all seem to becoming at once I am even more nervous.
I truly hope that it arrives in Saturday's mail...I leave to go out of the country on Sunday and I cannot imagine leaving without knowing.
My stomach is in knots and I swear I will earl (sp) soon. I couldn't even sleep last night.
However, it will be over soon...this waiting game....and at the end when we are graduating as Registered Nurses....we can laugh, smile, and cry....always remembering where we came from. Gotta love it!
Best Wishes to you all!!!
I appreciate this forum for giving me a way to express some of what is going on inside of me.
- May 6, '11 by coffeecrazy4I feel the same...my heart is pounding and I feel like I can't catch my breath. I've had dreams about it the past two nights too. I have to work tomorrow afternoon and get off at 7...I'm afraid my mom will get to the mail before me but I want to be the first one to know. So scary good luck to you and everyone!
- May 6, '11 by wannabnursDESAMDES,
Can you just call them and tell them you heard they are mailing letters out today, and you will be gone out of the country when yours arrives, and see of they will tell you over the phone?
- May 6, '11 by Florida2010For spring 2011 start, it seemed to me they sent out denial letters to those with low gpa's first (like below 3.0), then sent out acceptance letters, and then the rest of the denial letters. I will be super nervous if I don't get a letter tomorrow in the mail at all and others get them! It seems like there is quite a handful of us trying this program for the 2nd time, I hope our luck is better this time around
I thought I'd share my situation from my application last time-- I have a bachelors from UCF, however, since UCF humanities course numbers don't match up with SSC course numbers, I technically dont meet the requirements for SSC associate nursing program. Meaning, if UCF nursing doesnt accept me, I get completely denied from the associate nursing program from SSC (just because I am missing "SSC's" humanities)! I thought that was ridiculous, and no one even told me until after I was denied and I asked why I was completely denied. They told me if UCF was to accept me, then I would have to take the humanities at some point of the nursing program, regardless that I have a degree from a University (crazy).
- May 7, '11 by wannabnursWell Good morning everyone!
Hopefully today will bring some good news! I just hope the mail can make it from Altamonte to Lake Mary in one day. I don't know about the rest of you but I am like full of nervous energy this morning. Maybe I should do a lot of cleaning, and pass the time away until I see that little white truck pull up at my mailbox.
At any rate, I hope all of us get in! I look forward to reading our blog all day long to see if anyone gets their letter.
Much luck to all of us!!!!