Seeking nursing job for 5 months... Still nothingRegister Today!
- by Rac17 Feb 22Need advice..anyone knows theirs nursing job opening in cities in florida..really need help
- Feb 22 by FlaRN12Palm beach gardens has a residency in icu for new grads & Bayfront medical center in st. peteLast edit by FlaRN12 on Feb 22 : Reason: adding on
- Feb 22 by luvtwilightAre you a new grad? And what area of Florida have you been searching? Have you looked into home health or private duty?
- Mar 27 by Rac17hold on
- Mar 31 by PreepsI would try Florida Hospital Orlando if you need a job. The conditions are not the best and because of this they need nurses.
- Apr 1 by KinkyKurlyRNLee memorial in Fort Myers has a new grad internship open. Only until the 5th so hop to it.
- Apr 1 by Rac17thanks guys for the tips
- Apr 1 by steveflLakeside in Orlando hires new grads, they start at $21 an hour plus shift diff. Most new grads work evening shift 3-11as 2nd nurse or as med nurse. No IVs, no O2, no pain management, no walkers, no incontinence, just lots and lots of Haldol and Ativan.
Good luck on your job hunt.