Santa Fe College ASN 2012 Hopefuls :)Register Today!
- by NothingsImpossible4U Oct 15, '11Hey all!
Just wondering if anyone else is applying to Santa Fe's RN program? Im completing the prereqs right now, and will be applying next semester.
- Jan 3, '12 by ASNHopeful2012Hello,
I am also planning on applying in May. I am already getting jitters about getting accepted and its only January! I read through the posts from the 2011 hopefuls and I can't imagine going through all that in just a few short months. I hate Health Science changed alot of things with the point system. Now I have no way to compare how many points I am expecting vs. how many points they recieved. Anyone else out there feeling nervous yet?
- Jan 8, '12 by alwayshappyI am applying in May as well. I have all my pre reqs done and all of the points classes except I am taking A & P II this semester and 4 other classes to finish up my AA. I learned Friday that one year of my Foreign Lanquage was taking in 8th grade so it wont count for the points I work in Gainesville so I am really hoping I get into the program. I am already getting nervous about it because Ive heard of people getting in with low points and people not getting in with high points?? Its very scary! Good Luck to you guys!
- Jan 12, '12 by ASNHopeful2012alwayshappy,
I am also taking A&P II this semester and 4 other courses! What other classes are you taking and who with? Sorry to hear about your Foreign Language, that stinks. Do you currently work in a health related field? I completely understand the fear associated with getting in. I havent heard of people with lower points getting in over higher points unless they were separate years applying. How many points are you expecting to have by May? I've done everything I can possibly do! I just feel ridiculous getting jitters so far in advance. We have another 5 months before application are even due! I'm here if you have any question or just wanna share. Thanks for your reply. Good luck!
- Jan 24, '12 by alwayshappyI just took the kaplan and did really well. I was dreading that test and it wasnt bad at all. As long as I get an A in A & P II which I should I will have 88 points. I actually dropped my 5th class and rearranged some of my courses so they will apply to my BSN as well as my AA. I am now taking A & P II with Williams, Ethics, Stats and American History (AMH2020) online. No I do not work in the medical field, I am in Real Estate, I manage Apts near UF. What about you??
- Jan 25, '12 by Tiffany110207I'm applying too, but I'm so nervous because there are so many applicants. I still need to take the Kaplan and I'm in Micro and APII right now. I think I will only have at least 64 points.. that's saying that I make a C in both of the classes I'm in now. (Hopefully I get higher though)Last edit by Tiffany110207 on Jan 25, '12
- Feb 11, '12 by ASNHopeful2012Does anyone know how many are expected to apply this year?
- Feb 26, '12 by Qwerty401Hello!
I am getting more excited as the application time comes closer! I also plan on applying to CF in Ocala and Gateway college...I'm just ready to be back in school full time. I don't want to get rejected and have to wait another year.
- Mar 4, '12 by gatorgal2012Hi, everyone!
I am applying for Santa Fe's RN program this year - first try. I feel doubtful about getting accepted. I'm an average student B's, C's, and a couple A's. I will be finishing my pre-reqs this semester. The only classes/categories I will not have are A&P2, a foreign language, and volunteer experience. I wish everyone goodluck!