Salary for Florida Nurses - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 22, '12 by caroladybelleQuote from NewGoalRNA quick search on this website will give you all the data you need. It was been discussed frequently on this BB.Please share what the reasons are? Thanks
Delray's hospital reputation throughout the the traveler nurse circuit has it nicknamed "Hellray" Beach.
- I have just seen Orlando Health provide a base of $21.90/hour for GNs.
- $21.90 for Orlando Health GN program
- Did they off a non-benefit option?
- Jan 6 by KinkyKurlyRNDoes anyone know the base pay for GN for Kendall Regional in Miami? Thanks!
- Jan 11 by navy_corpsman1891I haven't seen anyone at Kendall Regional practicing as a GN. They do hire new grads. Starting pay is $24.50 - $25.55
- Jan 12 by KinkyKurlyRNQuote from navy_corpsman1891Thank you doll. I heard they do hire new grads so that's nice to know.I haven't seen anyone at Kendall Regional practicing as a GN. They do hire new grads. Starting pay is $24.50 - $25.55
- Jan 17 by oh.hellodoes anyone know the starting paying for a new grad in st. petersburg, florida?
- Jan 24 by spcrnoh-hello - About 21.50 for Bayfront Medical Center. About 22.50-23.50 for Baycare. It varies depending on where you start out.
- Jan 24 by spcrnoh-hello - Approximately $21.50-23.50. It varies depending on where you start.