Remington College of Nursing Summer 2013
- 0Jun 4, '13 by mstink88Hello everyone,
I have not seen any recent postings. I was wondering if who else has been admitted to the Summer 2013 term at RCON? Look forward to some responses.
- 0Jun 5, '13 by mstink88Quote from acrabtreeHi mstink88!
I have also been admitted to the July 2013 class at RCON! I'm so excited to begin the program, but I feel like I have so much to do in the next month and a half! I'm so glad that you started this thread, it's nice to hear from someone else that's going too!
This month and a half is going to fly! Did you start looking for places yet? Im going to look more in depth the weekend of orientation.
- 0Jun 7, '13 by mstink88Quote from acrabtreeIt already is flying by! I'm relocating from Connecticut, so I've started researching places in the area, but it's hard not being able to see them in person! What are your plans for housing? Are you planning on having a roommate?
I have been looking for apartments online. I just emailed a realtor this morning to see if he can find places for me as well. Most places look really nice but then some reviews have been throwing me off. How about you?Last edit by Esme12 on Jun 21, '13
- 0Jun 7, '13 by acrabtreeI feel the same way about the reviews! Then again, I feel like people really make a habit of writing reviews when they are unhappy with things, so I'm not sure what to believe. I am definitely planning on having a roommate, it will make things easier especially since I'm only planning on living in Florida for the duration of our program, and places in Lake Mary tend to be more expensive than the surrounding areas!
- 0Jun 12, '13 by eshipmanIf you guys don't mind me asking, what were your science and undergraduate GPAs and your score on the TEAS test? I just had my phone interview Friday and am still finishing up Microbiology (ending next week) so I have not been given a decision but I would like to see what people who are getting in have.
- 0Jun 12, '13 by mstink88Quote from eshipmanIf you guys don't mind me asking, what were your science and undergraduate GPAs and your score on the TEAS test? I just had my phone interview Friday and am still finishing up Microbiology (ending next week) so I have not been given a decision but I would like to see what people who are getting in have.
Hello! I having a Bachelors in Biology so I have an extensive background in Science. But my science GPA per Remington's required courses was calculated at around 3.3, my overall undergrad was about 3.09 and my TEAS score was around a 74. I do have three years working for a doctor and had my letters of recommendation through two docs. I think they look at your profile overall. You should hopefully receive a response soon. I was interviewed on a Friday and the next friday I received my acceptance package. Let me know if you have any more questions
- 0Jun 12, '13 by mstink88Quote from eshipmanThank you! Did you receive your package via email or through regular mail?
No problem, I received a package through regular mail. If you receive a large envelope then you know you are in. I got a call today to see if I was still going seems they have a wait list too. I hope the best! Let me know how it goes