prerequisites for nursing program in TCC
- 0Jan 29, '13 by kenyanGirlHello everyone,im new to this site and i was wondering if anyone here knows the required prerequisite courses for nursing program in Tallahassee Community College?
- 0Jan 30, '13 by DizzymooseThis is from TCC's website. This is what is currently required, but make sure to check their site or meet with an advisor for any future updates or changes.
Prerequisite Courses (23 credit hours)
- BSC2085 Anatomy and Physiology I 3 credit hour(s)
- BSC2085L Anatomy and Physiology I Laboratory 1 credit hour(s)
- BSC2086 Anatomy and Physiology II 3 credit hour(s)
- BSC2086L Anatomy and Physiology II Laboratory 1 credit hour(s)
- PSY2012 General Psychology 3 credit hour(s)
- DEP2004 Human Development: Birth to Senescence 3 credit hour(s)
- HUN1201 The Science of Nutrition 3 credit hour(s)
- ENC1101 College Composition 3 credit hour(s)
Mathematics: Select one of the following:
- MGF1106 Mathematics I for Liberal Arts 3 credit hour(s)
- MGF1107 Mathematics II for Liberal Arts 3 credit hour(s)
- MAC1105 College Algebra 3 credit hour(s)
- STA2023 Introductory Statistics 3 credit hour(s)
- 0Feb 2, '13 by DizzymooseQuote from kenyanGirlI think your best bet is to contact the school. In saying I got the info from the school website was my attempt to show you only have to do a little research to find the info you're looking for. This site is amazing for finding info, but for the questions your posing, the source is a great place to go to as well. I think scheduling an appt with an advisor might be your best option. Best of luck!Thank you dizzymoose. How many intakes do they have and when is best to send my application?
- 0Mar 4, '13 by jencampoThey currently take 48 in the fall and 48 in the spring..I emailed them the other day and asked. I'm applying for the fall as my back up plan, ideally I would like to get into FAMU's BSN program so we'll see. I just took the HESI for TCC's RN program and I got a 97 so it looks like there's a good chance I will be getting into that program since its based on points. The HESI weighs heavier in points than your GPA does. The advisor told me people with 4.0's haven't been admitted because they got low HESI scores.