PBSC Fall 2012 hopefuls - Page 45Register Today!
- Jun 26, '12 by cora_2008Quote from Felicia7727Thanks, that makes me feel better. I remember hearing that last semester's points were around 24. I hope this semester's cut off is around the same, or even lower. I'm trying my best to stay confident! Good luck to everyone, you all deserve to get in!This is from last semester so you definetly have a good chance... Re: Nursing program – Spring 2012*We regret to inform you that you were not chosen to enter the Palm Beach State College Nursing program for the Spring term.* Total points of 24.57 or higher were required for acceptance.** You will be notified via mypalmbeachstate email address should an opening become available.*We appreciate your interest in our Nursing program and we encourage you to reapply for the next class.* Application packets will be available on our website at www.palmbeachstate.edu* in late August.
- Jun 26, '12 by cora_2008That's so ironic that you both have a birthday tomorrow. Happy early birthday! Although I'm sure I'll be telling you again tomorrow lol
- Thank you :redpinkhe
- yay Mj! Lol I know sooo many people that share that birthday its pretty crazy! Would be a great bday present tho!!
On another note I started on the floor at the hospital yesterday and woowza was a pretty crazy experience but a great one and I am now more excited then ever I made the right choice to make this my career!!! However because I am working so much to get past orientation I might have to drop my pharm class this summer I am waiting to see how I do on this test and will make that choice.. Once I get passed the orientation at work I am per diem so I set my schedule how I want it so this won't happen during nursing school. I am kinda bummed tho.. Anyone else thinking of dropping pharm class?
- I am not thinking about dropping it. For one, I get paid to go to school so I would be crazy to do that. I also could not see myself doing nursing and pharm next semester along with clinicals...skills...and my kids lol!! How are you doing so far, which class are you in?
- I am in the 2 hour credit class on tues and thurs at 12.. I didn't do good on the first test but made a B on the second, but for that one I was studying crazy amounts of time for like 5 hours a day everyday lol.. If I do good on this test I am going to stick it out especially because I think this is the hardest of the semester and the ones after this wont be as bad.. Im struggling on what to do and I really don't want to drop it but I dont want to risk failing either... How about you?
- Im taking the 3 credit on Tues/Thurs at 8am with Prof. Marshall. I am doing pretty good but we just took a test so I guess we will see how I did on it lol.
- Jun 26, '12 by michelle561Yea I just filled it, but she said it could take up to 2 to 3 weeks to process it.. They should have told us that a long time ago if that was the case.. We were all told different things. So hopefully they take it anyway..
Happy early birthday!! To u and Mkearns!!