NovaSU Fall 2013 Program InterviewRegister Today!
- by rmariee Apr 24Hi,
I just received an email saying I was not accepted to NSU's Nursing Program but that I have a nursing interview. Can anyone comment with information about the interview. Like what to expect? Here are some of my main questions.
- Is it a one on one interview or a group?
- What is the dress code?
- What kind of questions will I be asked?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- How long will the interview last?
- How long after the interview will I know if I am accepted or denied?
Thanks! Any information can help!
- 449 Views
- Apr 24 by cookiemonsterpower1. It is a group interview
2. Business Professional
3. They will ask you one question. (What fictional character, flower, decade you in..etc.. and why?)
4. You don't need to bring anything
5. About half an hour, and then there will be a tour of the campus
6. It depends. Any where from two days to a week after. You will receive an email if accepted, a letter if rejected.
What campus are you applying to? Good luck.
- Apr 24 by rmarieeI am applying to Fort Myers. Could you explain the one question they ask in more detail and what their ideal answer would be?