Nova Southeastern 2012 Entry Level BSN - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 18, '12 by RNtobe1211Good luck to everyone who has an interview tomorrow! Keep us updated
- Apr 19, '12 by JillianG0514Ok everyone! I had my interview at 9:30 am this morning at Kendall campus, and I think it went well! It's not so bad after all It's a group interview, so there were 4 other students with me in the room, and we were interviewed by a panel of nursing teachers and the nursing director. One person from the panel picked on somebody and they ask you just ONE question. After, they gave us a little writing assignment. We had 3 topics to choose from, and 5 minutes to write our answer out. After that, they gave us a tour of the school. I was the first one to arrive for my interview, and the whole process lasted about 45 minutes including the tour. It really wasn't that bad! Although for some reason, now i feel more nervous then when I was interviewing! I could have answered my question a bit better, but I think i did OK. Guess I'll find out in June! The panel was really nice and really attentive, and they seemed like they wanted us to be as comfortable as possible. Even the nursing students who were walking around the school wished us good luck! Nova seems like an awesome place to be. I hope I made the cut! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
- Apr 19, '12 by leandritoOk ... i just had my interview 2 hours ago... my interview was at 12:30 at kendall campus.... the questions are a little hard... i did great in my question but i heard they change it for everyone...the interviewers are 4 professors and the director of the program... also the essay portion ufff... hard topics too... but its all relative... i think i have a good chance... be you and dont let the nervousness win you.. those people are looking at you and writing things down.. so smile and be attentive to everything that other people are saying... good luck to all of you...
- Apr 19, '12 by RNtobe1211Can you give us an idea of what the questions were and the question for the essay topic ?!
- Apr 19, '12 by yanetsi22Hi everyone! I also had my interview today at 12! Mine was at the Ft myers campus and only me and another girl showed up. There was the nursing director and 2 nursing professors there also. They were all so nice! They asked me 2 questions which were a bit random like "if you could be a fiction character, who would you be and why?" and the other was, "if you were taking an exam and the 2 people in front of you were passing notes to each other while the teacher was not paying attention, what would you do" and then the essay question was not that bad, you had to pick from 3 that they had listed. It said something like this "if you were a journalist, and you had to write about universities go smoke-free, what would your first paragraph be." Hope this helps you all!! Don't be nervous and be yourself!! and dress professional!!!!!!
- Apr 19, '12 by leandritoWELL yanetsi22 you said it all.... there was a question from what i remember.. saying something about what tree would be ?>,, nothing to do with nursing...
- Apr 19, '12 by ashleyc23Anybody gotten anymore emails for an interview ?
- Apr 19, '12 by yesi27Nope. But ****** said they would email more people next week...Last edit by tnbutterfly on May 11, '12
- Apr 22, '12 by JillianG0514Quote from jpaul7030nurseHey jpaul! What campus are you attending? What can you tell us about the first semester? I hear the advanced anatomy class is REALLY hard, what do you say?I am done with the first semester and going to the second one.
Good luck on your 2nd semester!Last edit by tnbutterfly on May 11, '12