Miami Dade College (MDC) Spring 2013 Gen. FT/PT& Accelerated Nursing program - Page 9Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by joshscWell, it could be right. Remember, they send out round 1 of emails- People decline/accept what they want. Then they send out round 2 of emails for people to decline/accept, and so on until all the slots are full. Theoretically, it could go on until December. But I'm with ya, I'm ready to find out.
- Oct 1, '12 by Elain7The director of student services told me by October since orientations are in November. Plus you got the holidays coming up and we have to get physicals, uniforms and orientation. I'm thinking latest mid October.
- Oct 1, '12 by nursea92Well it's finally October. We're that much closer to finding out =)
- Oct 4, '12 by BaileyZuGood morning everyone,
I've been reading your posts and wanted to share some info that you may already have but just in case here it is:
Generic FT - Medical - Admission Information - Miami Dade College
Here's the link to admission information. Once you click on it you'll see that the dates have not been updated yet. It still has dates for the Fall 2012 admission. From monitoring prior blogs, it appears that soon after they update the page, the admittance emails go out. In other words guys, we're not going to receive any admittance emails until this link shows some October or November 2012 dates.
I've been checking this link several times a day. I hope this was helpful. Thank you to everyone who has posted. It's very reassuring and helpful to know there are many of us in the same boat. GOOD LUCK TO ALL FUTURE RN STUDENTS!
- Oct 4, '12 by joshscThanks for the tip-
- Oct 4, '12 by LouVellieI am sure once the emails go out someone in here will inform us that they got accepted then the real nervousness and anxiousness will begin.
- Oct 4, '12 by mom/studentHi everyone, I'm new here. I'm so relieved to read everyone's experience thus far. I applied the generic and transitional program. My total score is 84.1 but I am a bit anxious about getting in. With so much competition, you never know.Last edit by mom/student on Oct 4, '12
- Oct 4, '12 by mom/student@joshsc- is there a particular pharm book that you're studying?
- Oct 4, '12 by joshscFocus on Nursing Pharmacology, Amy M Karch-5th ed it was in the book list for this past semester.
- Oct 4, '12 by nursea92Hello mom/student. I am also applying to the generic and transitional. Our scores are similar. Hope we both get in =) good luck!