Jobs in Florida - NEW RN - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 29, '11 by FLmomof5The LTC I work in has more subacute/acute beds than LTC. That is the better side to transition to hospital, IMHO. It is in Jacksonville and we are hiring.... West Jax Health and Rehab.
- Aug 29, '11 by Tologist1Hi,
I have been sending out resumes w/o success. I've applied with a few HHC agencies, the prisons, jails, corrections and pysch.....
I haven't tried LTC. The hosptials are pretty much on lock-down when it comes to new grads. Need 1 year of experience.
Thanks for the tip.Last edit by sirI on Nov 14, '11
- Aug 29, '11 by nyamomTry southwest florida, Lee Memorial, hires new grads, has needs for nurses, check out the web site and rent is cheap on the west coast.
- Aug 29, '11 by missEQuote from JessRNFLwhat open house did you attend?thats sounds good. a lot of hospitals here in miami arent considering ltc or alf "acute care" so you still dont qualify as "experienced". so ridiculous i went to an open house today where they mentioned internship programs things may look up itll still be MONTHS before they launch tho i need to move out of my parents house!
- Aug 31, '11 by Carrie_MTCI agree, try Southwest Florida. I was hired, in naples, on a med/surg/tele unit and I had no acute care experience. Also HHA in the area are pretty desperate for nurses.
- Sep 13, '11 by L&DShopaholicMount Sinai in South Florida has an open house every Tuesday for RN's. Be prepared for a possible onsite Interview. Do your research on the hospital & sound enthusiastic about starting....Sell yourself. Sometimes all the experience or certificates you aquire can't make up for a bad first impression. I've been applying for a RN position since April 2011...after submitting at least aprox 200??? applications I've recently got an awesome position. 1st interview and I got it!!! I let them know regardless of the outcome I would be applying again and they would be seeing my name again and again until I get through...and I meant it too!
- May 3, '12 by NurseBoogieI am a newly licensed nurse and I have filled out several apps all over Florida.....literally all over Florida. I am in Jacksonville and they rarely hire new nurses so i realized to become employed I may have to move. I hope this helps someone. RN jobs for new grads are plentiful WE just have to go get them. Good Luck