Jacksonville University BSN program - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 10 by NurseMiche13March 22nd. Now how to come up with $60 grand....
- Mar 10 by jax67i got my acceptance letter too! didnt check the mailbox until almost 730pm last night and got the surprise of my life in there!
- Mar 12 by Lsump050Congrats to everyone!!!!!! I'm still waiting so hopefully it's on the way..
- Mar 12 by Lsump050Quote from jax67I am in fl.. I stay in Jacksonville.. I do volunteering at St Vincent's. I love the town center, I don't go as much but it is really pretty out there. I need to get in for summer or fall as well. This is truly a killer. Congrats on your acceptance!!! Hope to see you! I'm still waiting :-(
the waiting has been MORE than stressful! ive applied to 5 different schools and i pretty much need to be accepted into a summer or fall start.. i will hopefully start hearing back from schools at the end of March. i moved back in w/ my parents while completing pre-reqs but they are moving to a different state this coming fall so this type of stress is not something i would like to deal with for much longer!0
if accepted, i will not be living on campus.. i thought about it for awhile, but since JU isn't in the best neighborhood/area AND since we will be all over the place for clinical rotations, i dont feel like i need to live extremely close to campus. i will probably live near the beaches area or somewhere near st. johns towncenter.. i have been warned to stay away from Arlington in general so we will see. housing is pretty cheap compared to what im used to but im really unsure of that aspect right now!
what about you? are you from FL? what type of volunteering do you do?
- Mar 12 by jax67Quote from Lsump050im crossing my fingers for you!!!I am in fl.. I stay in Jacksonville.. I do volunteering at St Vincent's. I love the town center, I don't go as much but it is really pretty out there. I need to get in for summer or fall as well. This is truly a killer. Congrats on your acceptance!!! Hope to see you! I'm still waiting :-(
- Mar 13 by jax67Congrats to everyone accepted! Whats everyone doing for housing??
- Mar 13 by jct2488I'm new to this board! Congrats to everyone accepted! I was accepted to the 2nd degree program as well! I am struggling with choosing between JU and UNF. Did anyone accepted to JU also get into UNF? If you didn't apply to UNF, what was your attraction to JU over UNF? I am so stressed trying to make the correct decision.
- Mar 13 by sarabeehAs you know, jct2488, I'm stuck in the same boat with you. I'm terrified of making the wrong choice. So I've been trying to find as much information as I can to compare/contrast the two schools, but I'm not finding a ton of info out there.
- Mar 15 by chidachs1Hi Everyone! I received my acceptance letter earlier this week and was very excited! I also found out today that I got into another school in Virginia and now I am not sure what to do. I had a skype interview and learned great things about the school. I am a little concerned about the surrounding area, but I plan to live off campus. Has anyone talked to people in the program?