IV therapy certification in South FloridaRegister Today!
- by nuflLPN May 3, '05Hello everyone, I am a recent licensee LPN, I am looking for a IV therapy course in south florida area. Any suggestions?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=103768©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,122 Views
- May 7, '05 by marimar12Quote from nuflLPNNursing Unlimited has an IV certification course and I believe Miami Dade College has one too. Good Luck.Hello everyone, I am a recent licensee LPN, I am looking for a IV therapy course in south florida area. Any suggestions?
- May 24, '05 by ex1140Recently, I was hired as an LPN and told that I must have IV cerification. Well, I attended Miami Lakes Educational Center so I signed up today for
there next IV class it will be starting on July 15, 2005. If you are interested
the address and phone are as follows:
Miami Lakes Educational Center
5780 NW 158th Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
The class is for 8 days from 8:30am to 2:10pm it's taught by Karen Crider, she's very good.
- Dec 21, '05 by Sahara311Hey, I need an IV cert for Central florida, any suggestions? I am in the daytona area but DBCC is full foe the next couple of months
- Oct 14, '07 by lutumba MalongoI'm looking for IV therapy school in NY. someone can help
- Nov 27, '07 by sugah-dumplin
- Feb 9, '09 by NitfreeDoes anyone know if after we get the required hours for IV therapy for LPN's we must also recertify periodically? My course was taken back in the '90s but state board hasn't mentioned whether or not I must recertify (in Florida).
- Feb 9, '09 by labrador4122Quote from sugah-dumplin
I took CPR there and the teacher brandon is awesome.