Holy Cross Hospital RN residencyRegister Today!
- by MissCaribeNrsingStud Jan 18, '11Okay so will have my BSN in October and when I have that I plan to move back home to Ft Lauderdale to find a job and get on my own 2 feet. I will have my associates here in February and will be able to sit for nclex after that. I plan to sit for it in july or august. I am extremely interested in a residency program anywhere in Florida, preferably south Florida.
I am extremely interested in the Holy Cross program in Ft. Lauderdale and I see it requires a 24 month commitment, Florida RN licence...and that is all the info I can find on it right now. I was wondering if anyone knows anything more on this program. Maybe the acceptance rate. Gd reviews, bad reviews...just anything =)
Thanks in advance=)
- Jan 18, '11 by Ace587RNa LOT applied to Holy Cross. theyre pretty picky
- Jan 19, '11 by MissCaribeNrsingStudThanks
- Oct 1, '12 by FlaRN12Did you get into the residency? Have any information for others?
- Oct 4, '12 by pookypI used to be a clinical secretary there. Everytime we got new students they quit after a couple days. Never failed. They were overwhelmed. Making them float to other floors as soon as they got off orientation or sometimes while on orientation with their preceptor. And giving them too many patients.
I liked working there though. It's not bad. When I graduate I plan on working for them again.
- Oct 4, '12 by FlaRN12Do you know the nurse patient ratio there? what unit where you at secretary on?
- Oct 4, '12 by pookypQuote from FlaRN126 and SOMETIMES 7. The nurses used to really complain then. I used to work on the telemetry units. But things mAy have changed then. That was about 4 years ago.Do you know the nurse patient ratio there? what unit where you at secretary on?