Hiring RN's in Tampa Bay area?Register Today!
- by 2BNurseSFlorida Mar 25, '11Does anyone know if the hospitals in the Tampa Bay area are hiring RN's? Hiring new grad RN's? I am graduating in July and am thinking about moving to the St. Pete's/ Palmetto/ Bradenton/ Tampa area -- is there a hiring freeze or are Hospitals hiring?
Thank you so much for any help or any opinions on living in this area or good areas to live that are reasonably priced (houses for 150-200K).
- Mar 30, '11 by ADeksHave you looked at BayCare? This is usually the time they start posting nurse residency for new nurses on their job boards.
- Apr 4, '11 by Idaho MurseThis seems to be my delemma, I can find a ton of jobs in FL. However, they all want one year experience. Rather frustrating, how do we get that experience if no one will give us that experience. Oh well. ATDeckSN, I saw on the baycare website they list a critical care residency but no information on it. Are you familiar with this at all?
Thanks in advance
- Apr 4, '11 by germanshepI just posted a new thread that Manatee Memorial is hiring new grads. They posted 4 positions for RN 1. Apply ASAP!!! Good luck
- Mar 18, '12 by showe2Do you have website? Is there more than one Baycare?