Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - page 87
Hello all, I thought I would start a thread for those of us applying to HCC's Spring 2013 nursing program. I am a Veterinary Technician/stay at home mom. I'm gathering everything for my application and hoping to drop it off at... Read More
- 0Nov 28, '12 by moneekRachanee, thanks much. I did email her and she sent me the info as well. A word to the wise, pay attention to the code provided to you because she initially sent me the code for plant city even though I am DM student so I had to email her back. For our sake please read all the info carefully so we wont have problems.
- 1Nov 28, '12 by RachaneeThis is the email:
Attached are your student instruction forms. Please follow the steps below to create your account through Certified Background.
1. Visit www.certifiedbackground.com
2. Enter your package code "HI43" in the package code box located at the top right of the page.
3. Complete the online registration process to create your account.
**Please note that you will not use the package code "HI43fp", only "HI43"
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Student Services at 888-914-7279 or email@example.com
*Note* this is only the code for Dale Mabry. If you are assigned to a different campus be sure to get the correct code from Julie Herrin @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0Nov 28, '12 by RachaneeQuote from sistermargoIt's a pretty simple upload and submit. They also have an easy to use free app for iPhone. I am starting to review A&P and some calculations. I do not have the texts yet. The website dosagehelp.com has some good practice questions.Thanks Rachanee. Did you try to upload things already? Hope its easy. I wonder when we are getting e-mails from our instructors...
they still don't show their names on the schedule. Do you study calculations?
- 0Nov 30, '12 by shauny2k3