Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - Page 60Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by shauny2k3Quote from baldotatiIs this the list provided by HCC Nursing?This is what I got
Hepatitis B series- Proof of immunity by vaccination( 3 doses) or titer:
If u received the 3 required doses as child, a titer is not recommended.
MMR, measles( rubeolla), Mumps, Rubella. Proof of immunity by vaccination( 2 doses) or titer.
TB- the 2 steps
Tetanus- Tdap if immunized after 6/10/07
Varicella- ( chicken pox) If born after 1994 u must show proof of 2 doses.
- Sep 20, '12 by baldotatiNo, it is not. This one is from another college nursing program. This one may not be 100% identical from HCC , but is very close to the one u posted. The only difference is that u didn't include the Influenza, and the one that I posted didn't include the polio. I know for sure we have to get the influenza, but don't know about the Polio one.....
- Sep 20, '12 by moneekDoes anyone know where at the Dale Mabry campus the health science office is located so i could drop my letter in person?
- Sep 22, '12 by moneekSo I just received my pen light, watch, and stethoscope in the mail. On monday I will get my shoes and order my uniform. Can anyone confirm if the uniform is wine colored top and white bottom?
- Quote from moneekThey changed the uniform to Port Wine bottoms and a white top. Port wine scrub jacket if desired.So I just received my pen light, watch, and stethoscope in the mail. On monday I will get my shoes and order my uniform. Can anyone confirm if the uniform is wine colored top and white bottom?
- Check out HCC's Nursing Page. Under the current students link there is info on the new uniform policy and also the student handbook.
- Sep 23, '12 by jemcvayThought I would let everyone know I'm still waiting on my letter.... 5 days since it was re sent 😢