Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by becky_rudeshello, I just started the nursing program in spring. You have to cover up your tattoos for clinical. I just wear a long sleeve shirt under my scrub shirt and that seems to work out for me! Hope that helps
- Apr 7, '12 by becky_rudesI'm working full time during the day and go to the program at night and weekends. If you are going to HCC they give everyone financial aid who applies, however you may have to pay it back if you don't qualify for pell grants, which is my situation.
- Apr 7, '12 by hoperevivalistI have been accepted. I got a seat. I have a question & no time to run through the thread. Does anyone know if we can change requested location & time? I originally put down SS campus for day program; however, I would like to do the night/weekend at PC campus if possible. Any thoughts, suggestions, or the likes?
- Apr 7, '12 by brandeekinsI would note that on the acceptance, along with putting afternoon as the choice on the check off area.
- Apr 8, '12 by startingovragainQuote from becky_rudesyeah... i do not qualify for PELL. i exhausted "FREE" money my first time around. oh well, we will see what happens.I'm working full time during the day and go to the program at night and weekends. If you are going to HCC they give everyone financial aid who applies, however you may have to pay it back if you don't qualify for pell grants, which is my situation.
- Apr 8, '12 by dhellwigHey everyone! I was just reading my letter and it says I should have a two sided background check sheet and a finger print form I already sent in my acceptance letter and the ck but there was no form about a background check! I do have the live scan fingerprints form does anyone know if there was a seperate letter????? please help!!!!
- Apr 9, '12 by brandeekinsI think the fingerprint thing is the background check thing. I know a few have gone to Ybor to do the fingerprint thing, maybe they know? I'll be going tomorrow I or Thursday, so if nothing by then, I'll let you know.
- Apr 10, '12 by leepoffaithJust as an FYI to anyone that was accepted, I sent in my check and acceptance letter on 3/30 and they just deposited my check yesterday. I wanted to make sure that got deposited before the deadline that way you know they go your letter. You never know with the mail now a days!!
Hope everyone had a happy Easter!