Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 16Register Today!
- Mar 29, '12 by k.2012Brandee, it did not say what my GPA was. But I think there was potential for it to be miscalculated so I emailed the director to find out what the lowest GPA was to be offered a seat, not an alternate. We shall see what she says. But I sent off my acceptance of an alternate letter today, lol. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Would those who got accepted mind stating what their GPA was? (pretty desperate over here, lol)
- Mar 29, '12 by lhart027Here is mine
A&P 1 lec= A
A&P 1 lab= A
A&P2 lec= A
A&P2 lab= A
Micro lec= A
Mirco lab= A
- Mar 29, '12 by brandeekinsLhart, it's hard to say if they take the enc 1 or 2. If they went with 1, your gpa is 3.714, but if they went with 2, it's the same as mine.
- Mar 29, '12 by Mdavidson22088I got an alternate seat! Hopefully I will still get in. Does anyone know what the cutoff GPA was?
- Mar 29, '12 by montriI got denied today. I am going to appeal it since I transferred credits to HCC and I don't understand what they gave credit for to calculate my GPA. I may end up applying at Galen or other local schools. I just hate that they are so much more expensive. Congrats and good luck to everyone!
- Mar 29, '12 by jfuentes10Please share gpa's. Im still waiting on mine
- Mar 29, '12 by jfuentes10This is so nerve racking
- Mar 29, '12 by k.2012I have to go up to the college on the 5th to get classes squared away for summer. I'm thinking about going ahead with an appeal to find out what they calculated my GPA at. I wish they would include that in the letter somewhere instead of making people fret! Congratulations to everyone accepted so far and good luck to those waiting for a spot like me!
- Mar 30, '12 by talie04I got accepted into the Basic nursing program! My GPA was about a 3.54 (Sociology A; MCB/L A/A; A&P/L A/A; ENG B; MAC1105 C). It doesn't say what campus I will be assigned to. I would like to be at the Dale Mabry campus (although that was my second choice, my first choice was Plant City).
- Mar 30, '12 by k.2012You had a 3.54?! Ah, man...now I'm definitely appealing! I already sent my stupid acceptance of the alternate seat too! Oh well, it can't hurt to appeal. I had a 3.67 and got an alternate! Gosh dang it, lol. My pre-reqs were SYG A, MCB/L A/A, A&P1/L B/B, A&P2/L A/A, ENC A, MAC B. Grrr, if they somehow miscalculated mine and got me all upset for nothing, I'm going to be angry lol. Thanks for posting, talie...I had decided tonight that I WASN'T going to appeal...until I got on and saw your post lol so thank you!Last edit by k.2012 on Mar 30, '12