Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Mar 29, '12 by lhart027brandeekins, where did you see your pre-req gpa?
- If you ate comfortable doing so, please share your gpa so that the alrs and no-letter-yets have an idea of where they stand. Thanks!Also, I left a message to find out about the campus question.
- Urged out my gpa in an excel formula I created. Let me know if you want help figuring yours out.
- Mar 29, '12 by lhart027yes please let me know how to
- It ate my post!!! Ugh. Anyway, here we go again. I will give you an example of mine to show you how it's done, but basically, turning each grade into a number (A=4, B=3, C=2) and working it into the average formula. This is for the pre-req classes only, and if you have a higher class, say calculus instead of algebra, the higher class grade is the one to use.
Class Grade # x Credit Hours = class grade total
Sociology 4 3 12
English 4 3 12
Math 3 3 9
A&P 1 lect 4 3 12
A&P 1 lab 4 1 4
A&P 2 lect 4 3 12
A&P 2 lab 4 1 4
Micro lect 4 3 12
Micro lab 4 1 4
Totals 21 81
81 / 21 = 3.85gpa (I thought it was 3.81, kooky).
- Mar 29, '12 by dhellwigI GOT MY LETTER FINALLY!!!! I GOT IN!!!! anyone else get there letters? I got into DM campus but am looking for someone to trade for plant city campus pls let me know if anyone is interested
- Campuses haven't been assigned yet. I think all the letters look like that... I applied for south shore campus. I left a message for the program assistant to find out how to do the acceptance for other campuses. I'll let you what I find out."
- Mar 29, '12 by dhellwigHow did you find a number to call? and who?
- Mar 29, '12 by leepoffaithI got my acceptance letter as well!!! From my calculations I had a 3.89 GPA, but I had a few classes that I transferred in from a college that was on trimesters so it gets a little confusing as to what counts for what. Congrats to all who made it in and good luck to all who got an alternate seat. Many people will not accept their seat and/or not pass the background check. I'm confident many of the alternates will make it into the program