FSU Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 2 by eauzirusQuote from xmadmoizellexWow that's super fast compared to everyone else. Weather we get in or not I think it will be a stress reliever because we wont be on edge for monthsYeah, I know what you mean. I'm a transfer student myself and I would have also liked to talk about my experiences that I felt would have set me apart. But it's like you said most of the spots will be for FSU students. Yesterday I called the school and they said we should all expect a decision by the first week in April. That is just around the corner so good luck to us all!
- Mar 15 by xmadmoizellexQuote from eauzirusI agree, I just want to receive a letter already. It makes me so anxious not knowing! I would be a transfer student so my chances might not be as good as those already attending FSU.Wow that's super fast compared to everyone else. Weather we get in or not I think it will be a stress reliever because we wont be on edge for months
- Mar 27 by Trishamarie554What are your GPA's that applied for FSU transfers? What do you think about the fact that they are only accepting 18 transfer students
- Mar 27 by cookiemonsterpowerQuote from summeroliverHaha I won't shoot you! I have a lot of friends at UF, which is another reason why I want to go there so badly. I'm not at FSU, I'm at Miami Dade Honors College, which is an honors program in a Florida state college. I'm very nervous about transferring because I know how hard it is for transfer students to be accepted places. I'm also applying to UCF, USF, and UNF as my many back ups. But UF is my top choice with FSU being my second!
I sent you a pm.Last edit by cookiemonsterpower on Mar 27
- Mar 29 by xmadmoizellexQuote from Trishamarie554I guess we just have to wait and see what happens, but that is such a small amount of transfers. The way the application was I can only assume there focus was on GPA. I called and they told me that today they are reviewing applications and that some time next week letters go out. Time is going by so quickly now! It makes me excited! My GPA currently is a 3.88, but with the classes I'm taking this semester I hope to raise it to a 3.9 (crosses fingers). Again, good luck to us all and I hope we all get in! If anyone gets a letter let us know, I know that I will be checking my mailbox everyday starting next week! lolWhat are your GPA's that applied for FSU transfers? What do you think about the fact that they are only accepting 18 transfer students
- Mar 29 by xmadmoizellexQuote from eauzirusI agree, besides FSU I applied to UF to keep my options open and I heard we won't know about UF till June! So it is certainly a relief that FSU won't keep us waiting that long.Wow that's super fast compared to everyone else. Weather we get in or not I think it will be a stress reliever because we wont be on edge for months
- Apr 1 by Trishamarie554FSU doesnt look at spring semester grades but yeah i dont understand why they cant just let more transfers in. They probably let go so many good candidates for people who are already at fsu.
- Apr 2 by KittyL0veHey all! I am a current FSU student and I also applied for the ABSN. Haven't heard anything yet except that we should expect mail sometime this week or early next week! Good luck to everyone
- Apr 2 by Trishamarie554Well i dont see much hope for me. I called and they said the letters are going out tomorrow. The average gpa for those who got accepted as transfers was 3.9 and the average science gpa was 3.99.......... ridiculous how competitive these schools are
- Apr 3 by KittyL0veTrisha are those stats for the traditional BSN program or the accelerated BSN? I was told when I started my application that the average traditional BSN GPA was around a 3.8 and that the average ABSN GPA was around a 3.5 or 3.6. I don't think the stats could have changed that much unless I was given misinformation. I know they value science GPA more than overall, however.