FSCJ Fall 2011 Accepted - Page 24Register Today!
- Aug 25, '11 by meganjax84Would anyone mind me asking what your scores were that got you into the night/weekend track? I am planning to apply for Summer 2012 (just have Micro and PSB left) but I am nervous that my points will not be high enough and it is the only track I can take.Thank you.
- Aug 25, '11 by NJCheylaI applied with 216 and got in for n/w. Take the NAT this year if you can, you should be able to pass it w/o Micro. Did you know you can apply while enrolled in Micro? Then, you will at least know what to expect if you have to retake the NAT after finishing Micro in the Fall. You may get enough points to apply for Spring 2012...good luckLast edit by NJCheyla on Aug 25, '11 : Reason: typo
- Aug 25, '11 by meganjax84Thank you for the information. Good luck in the program!!
- Sep 22, '11 by fromjaxflThis question(s) is for N/W students currently in their first term at FSCJ. I read somewhere on this thread that Monday is always test day. Can you give me the specific times (start to finish) for each night and weekend? I want to make sure I have my schedule arranged accordingly because I work full time and have school-age children. Does it usually start at 6pm and ends at 9 or 10 or the teacher dismisses the class early sometimes? Are classes held from Monday to Friday and clinicals on Saturday? Thanks for the info. This will help me decide.
- Sep 22, '11 by AForgraveMondays are tests they start at 6pm and the time they end depends on the number of tests you have. Each test is 1 hour. Night classes Tuesday-thursday 6-9 they usually don't get out early. Off Fridays and class on Saturday from 8am-130pm clinicals don't start until week 7 and will just take the place of your Saturday class.
- Nov 17, '12 by abpeelerQuote from FutureRN022Hi there! Where are the n/w classes held? Please advise...I heard they were at Deerwood....Im hoping they are. Congrats on nursing! How are your classes going?I know!! Ahhh! Orientation is next week! I can do it....it's gonna be a BUSY next few days, but well worth it!