Erwin LPN September 2012 Program!?Register Today!
- by Shanna12 Apr 10, '12Hey Everyone!After searching through all of the discussion, I realized there is not one for those of us trying to get into the LPN September 2012 Program at Erwin! I am going to take my TABE test next week, and then to take my TEAS! Has anyone already done this?! Im not sure if im behind or early because I have just recently decided to get my LPN and do the bridge program to become an RN. Anyone else in the same boat?!
- Apr 14, '12 by Lady_TQuote from Shanna12Hi Shanna! I'm trying to get into the Sept Program @ Erwin too. I will be taking the TEAS test next week. I'm in the same boat as you are. I also decided to get my LPN & do the bridge program.Hey Everyone!After searching through all of the discussion, I realized there is not one for those of us trying to get into the LPN September 2012 Program at Erwin! I am going to take my TABE test next week, and then to take my TEAS! Has anyone already done this?! Im not sure if im behind or early because I have just recently decided to get my LPN and do the bridge program to become an RN. Anyone else in the same boat?!
- Apr 16, '12 by Shanna12Hey Lady_T!!
Okay Good! I have been speaking with a woman at Erwin and she has been SO helpful!!! I am even taking the Nursing Assistant over the summer to get my CNA in hopes that I can work in a hospital while completing the LPN. It is going to be a very busy next couple years!! lol I am taking the TEAS in May because im finishing up my semester classes and I want to be able to study!
- Apr 23, '12 by alilcloserHi ladies. I just took the teas test april 21. I barley passed it. I'm hoping to start the lpn program in september and do my bridge at HCC.
- Apr 24, '12 by Shanna12Hey @alilcloser! I am registered to take the TEAS May 19! Do you have any advice or what kind of study guide you used?? When i spoke with the counselor for LPN she said it doesn't matter what you get as long as its above a 60% because its first come first serve so you should be happy!!!(: Hopefully I will pass!!
- May 17, '12 by alilcloserHi @shanna 12! Sorry this is late. I took the teas test 2 times, and the first time i used the McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests. The book was okay, but it was not that similar to the actual test, so I did fail. The second time I took it I bought the ATI teas review manual, and all my scores improved. The set up of the practice test in the ATI was very similar to the actual test. The ATI book actually explains everything you are studying so That you don't have to use other sources to learn the information. On the other hand with the McGraw I had to use my old anatomy and do web research for help. Hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck! If you do pass you should be in the February class I believe. Because the counselor did tell my testing class that if we got a 60 or above we will be in the september class, and that she was going to do the cut off with us.
- May 23, '12 by Shanna12Hey Guys! I will be joining you in the September Program!!!(: SOO excited! I got into the september class because she saved seats for the students in the May 19 TEAS test that would pass! So im really happy!!!! I didnt want to have to wait until February!
- May 24, '12 by alilcloserCongrats Shannah 12! See you june 13th at the meeting!