CEU Changes in Florida - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 10, '07 by Myxel67Good deal! Thanks
- Feb 13, '07 by suehpOK just got a reply see below:
"Thank you for your inquiry. The continuing education for Registered Nurses is 24 Hours (Total). The two hours of medical errors is included in the 24 hours. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at (850)488-0595 ext. 3."
- Feb 13, '07 by caroladybelleThank goodness.
I had been doing the required HIV and Domestic Violence updates for the past decade, and the material covered rarely changed.
- Feb 22, '07 by TestalestaiWhen did this happen? I didn't know about it either.
- Mar 5, '07 by sugarbaby7OK all, so we have the amount of renewal CEUS required, now, where can a nurse go online and get free CEU's for renewal of FL license?
- Jul 29, '07 by Monica RN,BSNQuote from sugarbaby7I don't know if this is allowed, and if not then I will ask MR. Tweety to kindly edit or delete it if it is problem.OK all, so we have the amount of renewal CEUS required, now, where can a nurse go online and get free CEU's for renewal of FL license?
Affordable CEU's www.excellenceinlearning.net
Free CEU's www.medceu.com
Thanks for the heads up Tweety on the CE change for Florida
Have a nice evening to all, and to all a good night
- Aug 15, '07 by NARCANThank You So Much Tweety For The Ceu Nfo. I Did Not Know About This Either!!!
- Aug 18, '07 by peacefulpeachSomeone asked if nursing classes count for CEU's and the answer is yes. When I last checked one 3 hour nursing class was all that was needed to meet the CEU requirement as far as the total 24 hrs; but of course there are specific CEU's required by Florida.
- Sep 23, '07 by ai_M.gerlHi guys! I am a new RN in Florida and was endorsed by Saipan BON. The FLorida BON gave me temporary Fl license to be renewed this October with requirement of 2 hrs of Medical error only. Do you think I need to complete all the 25 hours or just their specefic requirement of 2 hours of Medication error. thanks!
- Apr 23, '08 by doingbetterI would like to look into diabetes ed. How do you add that certification to your credentials? Is there a good online course?