Broward College Nursing January 2012 - Page 38Register Today!
- Oct 31, '11 by thern9094Hi Everyone! I see that the class, CAE0612, Introduction to Math for Nurses is now available. I read an older post that stated that this class really helped this new nursing student and was the best investment he made.
I am trying to arrange my schedule so that I can take this course. It will be tough to learn dosages and conversions while taking all the other nursing process 1 courses and having 2 tries to pass it with a 90% or above.
Is anyone else taking this course also??
- Nov 1, '11 by tiff01did anyone looked back on their schedule of the classes yall chose and saw any changes?? i schedule for south campus and had the lady for math now i see that it was changed to the man and i did not do it.
- Nov 1, '11 by tinyjojo4Quote from gclef98can you message me his number pleaseIt's his own business. He has classes in many locations. He usually makes arrangements with people to have the class in someone's home or in whatever location agreed. Give him a call. One of my friends that is doing the nursing program with me, called him and got plugged into one of his classes yesterday. Call him, he will definitely get you into one of his classes.
- I will Tinyjojo. I just noticed that some moderator edited my previous post and removed the phone number for my friend. I also have to submit at least 15 posts to have the ability to private message you. I have 5 more posts to go. Give me a minute to make up something to talk about 5 more times lol =)
- So where are all the South Campus people at? =)
- Okay, after this post, I have 2 more messages to go before I can private message people. Almost there
- Is anyone else here besides me a paramedic?