Broward College August 2012 - Page 82Register Today!
- Oct 6, '12 by Sunkissed_FleurIf you have a life and you are terrible at managing your time then perhaps you should go to another school. It's a lot of stress and a lot of reading. On your first day the teachers will let you know exactly how much work it is. If I could do this whole thing over I would go to a different school. If you already have an AA and can transfer to a university I would suggest doing that instead. Weigh your options carefully...don't just choose a school because it costs less. Choose a school where the instructors actually treat you like you are paying for your education
- Oct 9, '12 by Dixon, future NPI had lots of negative feelings in the beginning...but after realizing that HARD WORK really does pay off I feel more positive and I really like it! I agree that it is an emotional rollercoaster, so ask me next week and my answer might be completely different! :-) All in all, I recommend BC North 100%!
- Oct 9, '12 by 2baG8nurseQuote from Dixon, future NPI agree with u 100%. You just have to put in the time! Honestly I don't feel my life is over, you just have to learn to balance it. So far I love North Campus!I had lots of negative feelings in the beginning...but after realizing that HARD WORK really does pay off I feel more positive and I really like it! I agree that it is an emotional rollercoaster, so ask me next week and my answer might be completely different! :-) All in all, I recommend BC North 100%!
- Oct 9, '12 by lex7626Hey guys.. i was just accepted to the jan 2013 class.. i'm hoping to attend north campus.. can anyone that attends north campus private message me any teachers you recommend for the first semester? Thanks
- Oct 10, '12 by marceline204Selling all first semester books for Broward College Nursing Program
Recent student for (August 2012)
all in great condition!
packaged scissors, penlight, and box kit $100 (good deal!)
BC Scrub tops size Medium $15
Nursing Lab and Techniques Skills book 7th Edition $45
Jarvis physical Assessment 6th Edition $28
Perry Potter 8th ED. Fundamental of Nursing with the Study Guide $100
Selling all Clinical books such as Cox 5th Edition, Perry & Potter, Packets for clinical etc. $ 30
Email me at: email@example.com
- Thank You
- Oct 12, '12 by Dixon, future NPNo choice is given we are all together...1 lecture professor and lab professor is the same, clinical instructor will be chosen for you.
- Oct 12, '12 by lex7626Oh ok thanks do you recommend any campus over the other?
- Oct 13, '12 by laquain99North. Campus 100%
- Oct 14, '12 by lex7626Alot of people have been recommending north..What would you say are the pros of north vs the other campuses? Or what do you like about it?