Broward College August 2012 - Page 77Register Today!
- Aug 22, '12 by nursingnm06Quote from Sunkissed_FleurI feel like I've been worrying about this for weeks. I just hope they're not sold out of all the books and supplies I needDon't worry about it too much. It will get paid, you still have until tomorrow.
- Aug 22, '12 by Sunkissed_FleurQuote from nursingnm06I hope so too. I have the 7 th edition of fundamentals of whatever so I am probably just going to use that and then buy the rest as neededI feel like I've been worrying about this for weeks. I just hope they're not sold out of all the books and supplies I need
- Aug 23, '12 by nursingnm06Still no luck with the loan process. Guess it looks like im paying out of pocket! Thanks BC!
- Aug 23, '12 by laquain99Nursing process 1 is open on D2learn!
- Aug 23, '12 by nursingnm06Quote from Sunkissed_FleurI called they basically said that they are all being hand approved instead of automatic so its taking forever. I think my classes will be ok, it's just the books in need to buy for tomorrow. I still can't believe they couldn't fix this problem sooner. Not right at allyou should go to the financial aid office and find out if you need to pay out of pocket
- Aug 23, '12 by sugarbiancaOk so I paid the remainder of my classes out of pocket , but I still can't access any classes on D2L. Is there anything I need to know before tomorrow that's on there? I'm at South Campus.
- Aug 23, '12 by Fearless_leaderHugs for all of you who are starting the Nursing Program. @Sugarbianca,& nursingm06, hang in there. Hopefully the loans will be all paid by tomorrow. I know you needed your loans like yesterday. I'm pretty sure if mine came in yours will too. Keep checking. Can any of you go to south campus and talk to Jared 'Gerad' and see if he can help you. He is the loan supervisor "head" Maybe he can work a miracle. Let him know your nursing student and even though others need there loan you can't afford to loose your seat in the nursing program. God Bless....
- Aug 23, '12 by itschloebQuote from sugarbiancaI can email you the syllabus if you want?Ok so I paid the remainder of my classes out of pocket , but I still can't access any classes on D2L. Is there anything I need to know before tomorrow that's on there? I'm at South Campus.
- Aug 23, '12 by sugarbiancaQuote from itschloebThanks, was just about to post that It works for me now. But now I can't open the Zip file with the physical assessment chart on my mac.
I can email you the syllabus if you want?