Broward College August 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 17, '12 by Getting To GreatQuote from StooshyIs it the same exact book just as the link you posted (#15) above?So the HESI review book at BC north was 39.99. I started my review right away. Does anyone know if we can use calculators on the test? Such as the basic one that normally shows on the computer.
- Apr 19, '12 by StooshyGood luck on Saturday StephanieMC12!!!!! Let me know how it goes, I am doing mines on Tuesday...so excitedQuote from StephanieMC12Hey everyone! Congrats for getting in to those who deferred and good luck to those who will be applying! I am hoping to get into the South campus program for August.I am taking the HESI on Saturday and I'm super nervous. I've been using the study guide from the bookstore and I also bought a little A&P review book at Barnes & Noble to help me refresh on everything. I also kind of went ahead of myself and did all of my certifications already lol at least I don't have to worry about them anymore...
- Apr 20, '12 by StooshyAnyone have any tips on how to prepare for the physics section of the HESI, or any of the sections. I was wondering if we will be given these physics formula or will we need to memorise these....are there any websites that offer free practice test ?
- Apr 20, '12 by StephanieMC12Thank you so much! I will definitely let you know how it goes. Oh and in response to your other post, we're not required to take the physics part of the HESI. Just A&P, math, grammar, vocabulary & reading.
- Apr 20, '12 by StooshyThat's great! I am so excited wasn't looking forward to memorizing all those chemistry andphysics formulas...lol.... thank you so much for that link, it's a lifesaver...I am sure you will Di great tomorrow- Ace that test girl
- Apr 21, '12 by StephaniefuturenurseCongrats on your acceptance, I take my Hesi this monday for the August term, I was wondering what score would give me a perfect chance at getting in?? I am not a broward resident and my HS didn't have HOSA, so where does that leave me and I am also applying to MDC, I will go where I get accepted I am not picky? also a question regarding the Hesi, do they give you the conversion on the exam like the metric sys. and what not
- Apr 21, '12 by itschloebQuote from StephaniefuturenurseHi! Good luck on your upcoming Hesi exam! I personally got an 89 overall on my Hesi. I got into the nursing program with 6 PTs! I did have the Broward resident pt but no Hosa for me either, so have some faith! ...as for the conversions on the exam I don't recall them giving it to you but maybe I'm mistaken. I took it about a year or so ago so I kind of forgot. I know that they give you a calculator on the screen..Congrats on your acceptance, I take my Hesi this monday for the August term, I was wondering what score would give me a perfect chance at getting in?? I am not a broward resident and my HS didn't have HOSA, so where does that leave me and I am also applying to MDC, I will go where I get accepted I am not picky? also a question regarding the Hesi, do they give you the conversion on the exam like the metric sys. and what notthank you, Again Congrats Steph