Anyone Trying To Get Into Atlantic, Sheridan, or Mcfatter 2012-2013? - page 14
by pookyp 22,901 Views | 270 Comments
In broward county? Or am I the only one? I see the last thread on either one of these schools was from 2011. I'm trying to get into mcfatter for Novembers start date. Orientation was supposed to be Monday but was cancelled due to... Read More
- 0Holy crap. I calculated how much books will cost and it's $931.62
I keep calling the community action people but getting NO ANSWER. I even walked into the office and they gave me the same number to call that I have been calling for a week now. I even left messages no response. I can't afford all of those books! Smh
- 0Oct 10, '12 by LegacyJSIts weird the vocational schools are on there but nursing is not listed, this may be a mistake. Try contacting them and see if you qualify.
http://www.wf1broward.com/JobSeeker/...rTraining1.htmLast edit by LegacyJS on Oct 10, '12 : Reason: forgot link
- 0Quote from LegacyJSYes I believe it's through work force. I'm just gonna call workforce tomorrow.There is also a program thru workforce not sure if thats the same thing. You can rent your books or buy your books on amazon you should be able to save about 50%
I went to half.com. You can rent some of the books for like $16 for 125 days.
- 0Quote from LegacyJSThey don't fund the Lpn's anymore. Something about they don't see a future in it. Just a waste of money bIts weird the vocational schools are on there but nursing is not listed, this may be a mistake. Try contacting them and see if you qualify.
- 0Oct 12, '12 by pookypQuote from MrsCordero04Didn't check my mail yesterday. LolHey guys! Just checking in. Wanted to let you know I receive my letter from Mcfatter so looks like I won't be going to Atlantic Bitter sweet! Anyone else get a letter??
Good for you! Cause that was your first choice!