Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 29, '12 by Jen-GQuote from taeyoung04A 4.0 is great! Good luck to you!Hi, everyone. I am glad to see your comments. I have 4.0 gpa over all but proficient teas scores (low 70s). Hope to see you guys in the class. Good luck for all of you and me too.
I know its mean but I'm hoping the other 130+ students not on here have 2.5gpa and 50% on the teas
- Sep 29, '12 by Jen-GQuote from Tiffany DelaneyThanks she's an Amerian Bulldog mix named Meg. We have 3 dogs and 1 cat & 1 son. It is a lot of work but my son loves them. It's a tough call but if you do I bet your kids would love a dog for Christmas. My nephew turned 3 this summer and his parents gave him 2 doberman puppies wrapped in a box. He start freaking out, thinking it was a monster, when one puppy popped his head out of the wrapping paper. Of course he loves them now but it was pricelessJen G, what kind of dog is in your picture? I think maybe Boxer, but I am not sure. It's a beautiful dog what ever kind it is. My kids have been asking for a dog forever. some days I just want to give in but then i think that it's like having another kid. LOL I grew up with tons of different animals, but my kids haven't. I want to give them that experience but I don't know if I should add more to my plate right now. Been looking at Doberman rescue sites. Maybe Santa will bring them one this year.Last edit by Esme12 on Sep 29, '12
- Sep 29, '12 by rnwannabe75Does anyone know what is on the list of things that we have to have to get done if we do get accepted?
Also, does anyone know when the West Campus is giving the next CPR class?
- Sep 29, '12 by Tiffany DelaneyMeg is beautiful! Would you happen to know the breeder that that your nephews dobermans came from or where they got them? I wanted a younger adult dog, my husband is also begging for puppy. He never had one before. So I might just have to give in with the puppy. Maybe from Santa.
- Sep 29, '12 by William87I applied for both RN/LPN. I got a proficient on the teas with a 76.7%. 4.0 Pre req GPA and 3.7 over all. Live in Pasco as well. Keeping my fingers crossed. I will accept RN if I get it.
- Sep 29, '12 by kt1830Proficient TEAS scores and 3.77 pre req GPA, but everyone on here is starting to make me really nervous!! Hopefully we find out soon!!
- Sep 29, '12 by jazacmomYou can take the CPR at Brooksville Hospital and I think Spring Hill for only $20. It is a four-hour class in the evenings. They give it once a month.
Also, you will have to have chicken pox and rubella titer or booster done. You can opt out of the hep b, but you should get it done. You also have to have a tetanus done and will need a flu shot before going to the hospital (keep receipt). They will take your word for the polio vaccine. You also have to get the PPD done and a physical exam.
- Sep 29, '12 by kt1830Pmwsc2fl thanks for the reassurance. I'm hoping you're right about the stats. *cheers*