Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 25Register Today!
- Jan 4 by Tiffany DelaneyWell Said "The Ghost"
I am also nervous. Who is doing or willing to share that they are doing rounds at Bayonet Point this semester?
- Jan 28 by heydanixoFor all the lpns out there where would I register for the tease test? I attended the west campus and am unsure where to go. Also where is the test taken?
- Feb 10 by algebrazingaHello All,
I hope you made it into the program and are enjoying it. I will be applying to PHCC's LPN program for the Fall Semester in Brooksville. I live in Beverly Hills (Citrus County) and I was wondering if anyone who lives outside of Pasco and Hernando County has made it into the program, since they give preference to county residents. I've been diligently studying for the TEAS and I hope to get a very competitive score (probably 92-96%+ based on the practice tests that I've taken so far), but I don't know if this will be enough to outweigh my out-of-county status. Thank you for any insight you can offer.
- Jun 2 by nbenebyQuote from rnwannabe75I would be interested in getting the prep for the science portion. My email address in email@example.com. Thanks in advance.I found a nursing exam study guide that helped me increase my science portion from a 60 something to 87.5%. If anyone would like for me to email it to them either post your email or private message it to me. Its loaded on my computer. Just DO NOT study the math section. I found a lot of mistakes in it & my math score dropped some, the TEAS V book is pretty sufficient for math.
- Jun 6 by MotocrossNurseI was going to apply but they wouldn't let me due to the fact my GPA was 2.476! TEAS was Advanced! Now to be an LPN forever!