Advice needed for new BSN, RN in the Tampa, Fl area - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 10, '12 by tnbutterflyQuote from nicolelizRN Sam,
I tried to PM you, but couldn't figure it out :/ Thanks so much!
Although you can receive Pms, you will not be able to send PMs until you have 15 posts.
- I've applied and I haven't heard anything at all.
- Thank you and yes it seems that many of the Tampa hospitals are moving towards hiring only BSNs as new nurses. It's definitely the trend now.
- Quote from evansmumi'm a little late, but tgh is only hiring bsn nurses, and it seems st. joe's is following suit...they recently hosted a gn program but were only considering bsn applicants. florida hospital tampa has an upcoming gn program opening next week.
thank you and yes it seems that many of the tampa hospitals are moving towards hiring only bsns as new nurses. it's definitely the trend now.
- Jul 11, '12 by evansmumQuote from NewGoalRNSounds like we're in the same boat. I will try to PM you and maybe we can help each other out. I'm keepin my fingers crossed that we are all notified by the close of FridayI've applied and I haven't heard anything at all.
- Aug 7, '12 by crstory4Anyone know how to get into the hospitals in Bradenton? I am having a hard time too, they say they have already hired all of the new grads. Any advice will be helpful.