Actual LPN pay in FLRegister Today!
- by pmart05 Nov 13, '12Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the job outlook and pay area is for LPN's in Florida I am looking to relocate for school and I am a current LPN in NJ and by the time I move ill have over 1 year experience on pediatrics, also what kind of places actually employ LPN's in floridaany input would be greatly appreciated
- Nov 14, '12 by adoRNo2b2015From what I hear LPN's make from $15 to $18 in Florida. Depending on area and experience of course.
- Nov 14, '12 by adoRNo2b2015Oh! And LPN's are mostly employed in nursing homes. Most hospitals are sending their LPN's to get their RN license or they are out. There are also some pediatric home care LPN jobs I have seen posted though.
- Nov 14, '12 by CP2013Depending on experience roughly $20/hr.There are few hospital jobs for LPNs, but if you are willing to go to more rural areas, there are still some good jobs for LPNs. I know one hospital was still giving sign on bonuses for nurses, including LPNs as recently as this past July.
If you want to live in the bigger cities, you are mainly looking at long term care, nursing homes and home health type facilities.
Good luck in your search!
- Nov 14, '12 by pmart05Thanks everyone I was looking mostly in tHe Orlando area