AA Rn degree with summers off?Register Today!
- by alaznik May 9, '10I am trying to get into an RN (As) in Florida but I need the summers off because I work in a summer camp. So far every program i have tried to apply goes for 18 months straight, or if you do weekends it has to be year around.
Does anyone knows how to deal with this? I just spend over a year taking pre reqs pass the NLN and it looks like no one will accept my apication unless I am willing to commit to 18 montsfull time.Help.
- May 10, '10 by camibuI see from your other posts that you are looking into PBSC. Their full-time program is 4 semesters, with summers off.
- May 10, '10 by alaznikThanks for answering, what is PBSC? is that the one in Key West?
- May 10, '10 by 2011nurseHillsborough Community College (HCC) in the Tampa Bay area has a 24 month program with summers off between 2nd and 3rd semester. I know you are looking for this, but it is rough!! I just finished 2nd semester and now have the summer off and I would MUCH rather be in school and be done with 4th semester by December instead of May!!
Good luck finding a program that is right for you.
- May 10, '10 by camibuPBSC = Palm Beach State College, formerly Palm Beach Community College.