1 yr psych experience moving to Tampa, FloridaRegister Today!
- by showe2 Feb 23, '12Hello. I have been a charge nurse at a psych facility for one year now. I will be moving to the Tampa area and looking for a places that will hire with psych experience. I prefer to get out of psych nursing. Can anyone advise who is hiring, the best places to try to get in, and the average base pay for a new nurse? Any suggestions on the better areas that are pretty afforadbale to live in Clearwater or Tampa would be great to know as well. Thanks in advance!
- Feb 25, '12 by NAZIZSt. Joseph's Hospital Main just opened up a new behavioral health center and they are looking for psych nurses, alot of them try there. Call team resourses for more info (813) 870-4538 hope this helps!
- Mar 5, '12 by frogsnsnailsLargo Medical Center and Brandon Regional Hospital currently have Behavior Health RN openings. You can inbox me here or see the website at <A href="http://www.morecareerchoices.com">www.morecareerchoices.c om</A>.
- Mar 18, '12 by showe2Thank you so much for the input. This helps alot. Is this in Tampa? I was actually hoping to get out of psych nursing, but this is good information to know in case I run into a challenge.
- Mar 18, '12 by showe2Do you know of any residency programs that I might could apply for? I am wanting to get out of psych nursing and go into critical care, ER, or cardiac.. even OB.. not really interested in Peds. Thanks so much for replying.. any recommendations are so greatly appreciated.