Female Flight Nurses I need Help!Register Today!
- by Pneumothorax Aug 24, '11This is totally random, but Im going on a ride/fly along Friday.. Should i wear my hair in a low ponytail or down, what is appropriate?... Im so exciteddd!! Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=609067©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,143 Views
- Aug 24, '11 by NeoPediRNLow ponytail, the wind from the chopper will be annoying blowing your hair around.
- Aug 24, '11 by PneumothoraxThanks!!
- Sep 22, '11 by RioBut we like it when your hair gets blown around.... So how did the RA go ???
- Sep 24, '11 by PneumothoraxQuote from Rioprobably the most amazing experience of my life & i cant wait to go on another one & eventually fly + get paid for itBut we like it when your hair gets blown around.... So how did the RA go ???
ive got really long hair, so i usually end up looking like cousin itt in the rotorwash