whos hiring?Register Today!
- by newgrad222 May 21, '12What city or organizations are hiring. Willing to work anytime and anywhere.
- May 21, '12 by EmTheNewRNtrinity hospitals in minot, nd. finding housing in the area would be extremely difficult (nearly impossible with pets) and there are definitely drawbacks to the hospital, but it's work. there are discussions about the place here and a ton on city-data.com (including members in the area who will send you housing search resources). there is a recruiter offering $21-32 base pay, up to $5,000 moving expenses, $5,000 sign-on bonus your first day (for a year's commitment, 5k bonus again at year 2) but you have to go through the recruiter for those bonuses. pm me if you want the recruiter website.
zenstudent is the only rn i know of who took the job and is active on allnurses:
but there are other/older discussions about the place, too. i've heard rumors about central pa hospitals needing staff but don't have any specific resources on that. try searching through the other an forums, you'll find other places mentioned.
- May 21, '12 by CarryThatWeightSomeone on another thread said Syracuse, NY.
- May 21, '12 by newgrad222How do u private message
- May 21, '12 by janfrnQuote from newgrad222Tour post is off-topic on this thread, which is about where to find work. There is a lovely section called How-To Video Tutorials HowTo Video Tutorials for Nurses | Nursing Students that can help you out. You must make 15 legitimate and contributory posts in order to have access to the private messaging feature.How do u private message
- May 22, '12 by Tinkerbell04I am looking at North Platte, NE!
- May 22, '12 by Tinkerbell04[color=#4b4a4b]careerstaff unlimited in central california is staffing new grads at coalinga state hospital. this is a psychiatric facility. the recruiter told me that the pay is $30.00 an hour.
- Jul 23, '12 by navyvet13Quote from Tinkerbell04Went online i did not see any postings?CareerStaff Unlimited in Central California is staffing new grads at Coalinga State Hospital. This is a psychiatric facility. The recruiter told me that the pay is $30.00 an hour.
- Jul 24, '12 by sweetgeorgiaQuote from newgrad222El Paso, TX is hiring all over the place for new graduates and experienced nurses. Bonus money is available to you as well. Cost of living in Texas is decent and low compared to other parts of the world. Very specific population of people here but also very interesting culture and history. A true gem of a place. Let me know if you would like more information because I can get you into certain places if you are seriously interested, as well as additional money for yourself.What city or organizations are hiring. Willing to work anytime and anywhere.