WHAT?! First HR Phone Interview ep. 103
I had my first HR Phone Interview!!! SO EXCITING!
If you have an interview coming up I highly recommend doing some research on the facilities website so you are familiar with their mission statement. TIP: come up with some of your own questions...it looks really impressive when you have some good questions.
Now, the HR Interview is more of a broad interview about why you want to be a part of the facility, not necessarily a specific floor. The questions I formulated reflect both about the specific position I applied to and the facility. (This interview was for a cardiac floor).
Here are the questions I had:
1. What is the difference between the Cardiac Unit and the Cardiac/Tele Unit?
2. Does your facility offer tuition assistance?
3. How long is the training/orientation process?
4. Can I work as a Graduate nurse or do I have to have my RN license?
5. What are the shifts? What exactly is 0.8 and 0.7?
**Watch my video below to see how my interview went!**
Please let me know if you have any questions! I hope this helps!!
Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jun 6