What classes do i take!!!?Register Today!
- by brie_1994 Feb 24I'm 18 I am now a CNA! Yay finished the course and state exam. Now I want to work on becoming a RN, what classes do I take?do I apply for the nursing program now?
- Feb 25 by HouTxCongratulations on achieving your first milestone!
Schools are different, so the best approach is to contact your local nursing schools directly for information about their admission requirements.
- Feb 25 by serenitylove14Agree with the above poster but generally the pre reqs are:
English I, II, III (which is a literature type of class)
A&P I, II, Chemistry, Microbiology
History I & II
These are some of the classes I took.
- Feb 25 by brie_1994Thanks you guys I will look into it more.
- Feb 26 by Al.gingerdepends if you are looking into associate or BSN degree.
The minimum for associate AP I&II, developmental psyc, some sort of communication, college level english, math and may be some chem.