Sample Resume and Cover letter for New grad - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 29, '11 by fullefect1Anyone get hired without a cover letter? I have sent a couple of resumes out without cover letters. I wonder if they will throw them away now.
- Mar 29, '11 by Hokis1130I would highly, HIGHLY recommend you submitting a cover letter with each resume you send out. It will definitely make a difference you an employer is considering you for an interview. you can certainly google new rn grad cover and you can find a lot of sample cover letters. Hope that helps!!
- Apr 1, '11 by johanelmander457Hi
I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.
Pls use search box to find this questions with comments
- Apr 10, '11 by johanelmander457Hi
You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: CV template
- Jan 23, '12 by JessisanRNQuote from mmcdevTotally unrelated, but I am a UD grad (which is where the sample resume/cover letter is from) and was very impressed by how much they prepared us for job hunting. Many of our assignments included writing our resume & cover letter. I have more samples that we were given in class if anyone wants me to scan them in.
If you wouldn't mind, I would love to have a scanned copy of those sample cover letters/CV's.
Thank you so much.
I really appreciate it
- Feb 7, '12 by CherryAimsHi All! Really appreciate all the great advice on resumes and cover letters! Now I don't feel like the only one with these kinds of challenges (6 mos post NCLEX, Stay @ home mom for 16 yrs, new grad)! Wish me luck... Will post if I come across further good advice.