Sample Resume and Cover letter for New grad - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 29, '11 by fullefect1Anyone get hired without a cover letter? I have sent a couple of resumes out without cover letters. I wonder if they will throw them away now.
- Mar 29, '11 by Hokis1130I would highly, HIGHLY recommend you submitting a cover letter with each resume you send out. It will definitely make a difference you an employer is considering you for an interview. you can certainly google new rn grad cover and you can find a lot of sample cover letters. Hope that helps!!
- Apr 1, '11 by johanelmander457Hi
I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.
Pls use search box to find this questions with comments
- Jan 23, '12 by JessisanRNQuote from mmcdevTotally unrelated, but I am a UD grad (which is where the sample resume/cover letter is from) and was very impressed by how much they prepared us for job hunting. Many of our assignments included writing our resume & cover letter. I have more samples that we were given in class if anyone wants me to scan them in.
If you wouldn't mind, I would love to have a scanned copy of those sample cover letters/CV's.
Thank you so much.
I really appreciate it
- Feb 7, '12 by CherryAimsHi All! Really appreciate all the great advice on resumes and cover letters! Now I don't feel like the only one with these kinds of challenges (6 mos post NCLEX, Stay @ home mom for 16 yrs, new grad)! Wish me luck... Will post if I come across further good advice.