Sample Resume and Cover letter for New grad - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 6, '08 by maria sHi, I am on the same boat. Dratuating this May.
This link doesn't work
http://www.udel.edu/CSC/pdfs/NurseResumes.pdf updated 2/6/08Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Feb 7, '08
- Feb 7, '08 by fil149The link that seems to be so helpful is a dead link now. Does anyone else have any other helpful sites for resume examples. Thanks!!!
- Feb 7, '08 by NRSKarenRNSee:
Resume and interview assistance:
- Aug 14, '08 by sziq1Jessy_RN thanks for the great link. It will be very helpful! I am graduating in dec 08 and can start applying for jobs sept. 1st and am trying to get my reusme together!
- Jan 20, '10 by AlfiIf you are a new grad, you are doing the right thing to prepare your resume yourself. I know there are plenty of resume services out there but at that level there is no need to spend much $ on a resume. Just make sure to not only base your resume and cover letter on just one sample. Get a few of them and do your homework to know what are the latest resume trends in your field. Also, ask for free feedback about your resume before sending it - for this go to your school career center, to employment centers or use websites giving free advice
such as http://www.ksa-writers.com/free-resume-help.html
- Mar 23, '10 by llteddybearI just passed my NCLEX exam. Now that I have to write a resume and look for an RN job is hard. My problem is that I am currently working as a CNA in a hospital, but they won't hire me as an RN until I have a current resume. I also graduated 6 years ago. During those years I have tried and failed multiple times for my NCLEX. I just never gave up. Now how am I to write a resume when there is such a big gap in years from graduation to becoming an RN? Can anyone help.
- Jul 28, '10 by jadu1106Quote from llteddybearllteddybear,i just passed my nclex exam. now that i have to write a resume and look for an rn job is hard. my problem is that i am currently working as a cna in a hospital, but they won't hire me as an rn until i have a current resume. i also graduated 6 years ago. during those years i have tried and failed multiple times for my nclex. i just never gave up. now how am i to write a resume when there is such a big gap in years from graduation to becoming an rn? can anyone help.
i agree with you and am in the same boat. i have been a huc since graduation and have failed nclex on multiple attempts. i just passed afetr 4 years and am updating my resume but do not know how to approach the big gap from graduation to rn...so anyone, please with any help or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated! thank you!
- Aug 31, '10 by khayemedina@jessy_RN thank you for providing an excellent site..it helps a lot..
- Sep 1, '10 by mmcdevTotally unrelated, but I am a UD grad (which is where the sample resume/cover letter is from) and was very impressed by how much they prepared us for job hunting. Many of our assignments included writing our resume & cover letter. I have more samples that we were given in class if anyone wants me to scan them in.
- Sep 2, '10 by kerbearRNQuote from mmcdevTotally unrelated, but I am a UD grad (which is where the sample resume/cover letter is from) and was very impressed by how much they prepared us for job hunting. Many of our assignments included writing our resume & cover letter. I have more samples that we were given in class if anyone wants me to scan them in.