Salary to expect as a new grad nurse - Page 51Register Today!
- Mar 11, '11 by Nierdoive been offered $32-35 in both clinic and hospital settings here in the Bay area. (for clinical nurse I and in a new grad program)
- Mar 11, '11 by joanna73We're all unionized. NGs make 32 to 34 per hour where I am
- Mar 22, '11 by MinnRN926I will be graduating in May, just got a job where I will be making $22.30 for evening 3-11 shift, plus weekend differential. I live in central IL.
- Mar 24, '11 by jaznia15Hospital in middle GA offered me 21.00 base pay with 3.25 for nights and 3.25 for weekends. Offer loan repayment after 6 months of working there, and have extra shift differential $10 more an hour plus your overtime pay with the other differentials as well. I'm a single mother so I might just try to pull 4 days a week instead of the standard 3 12's if they'll let me
- May 21, '11 by indogirlHi, I graduated in December 2011 from a community college in Southern California. I got two job offers, one offered me $30/hour day shift and the other one offered me $35.47+$3 (Night shift). if I do not want the benefits that they offer, they pay me 15% extra of my basic hourly salary.
hope this will help
- May 22, '11 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNNorthern CO is around 23 p/h base pay for associates. Differentials vary on the hospital.
- May 22, '11 by meltnpointofwaxQuote from ER-RN-2BI'm in Springfield, MO. I have heard new grads start at 15.50 an hour here, 16.50 if I'm lucky. Cost of living is cheap, you can get a nice apartment for 600 a month, but the two hospitals here battle to keep wages low for us. :angryfire Too bad I like Springfield so much.
this is really sad. I'm an ACP (like a CNA) in florida and I make 14.90.
RNs deserve way more than 15 bucks an hour.
- May 27, '11 by prfstdntQuote from lulusoccerWhere in Indiana? I am in east central Indiana but willing to drive 60 mile radius to Indy!I just graduated in May and started in Pediatrics in June, I start at $22.50/hr in Indiana, + $4.00 more an hour for 7pm -7am shift differential. This is a smaller town as well.
- Jun 3, '11 by jrzgrlRNI'm a new grad and just accepted a position in southern Illinois - $20.50/hour plus differentials for nights/weekends..