Salary to expect as a new grad nurse - Page 50Register Today!
- Jun 23, '10 by are nwhere are all the jobs are?
- Jun 23, '10 by Lisa1980Wanted to let you know that if your willing to relocate to South Florida there is a hospital having an open house on Monday June 28th from 10-2.
Hospital is University Hospital in Tararac Florida!
- Jun 24, '10 by tabduff$24/hr day shift, $25/hr evening shift Eastern Kentucky.
- Jul 5, '10 by mekka$23.50 in dallas texas
- Jul 6, '10 by Bamasn18-21 in Mobile, Alabama
- Jul 7, '10 by lulusoccerI just graduated in May and started in Pediatrics in June, I start at $22.50/hr in Indiana, + $4.00 more an hour for 7pm -7am shift differential. This is a smaller town as well.
- Jul 8, '10 by wannabHishands24.80/hr. in Eau Claire, WI (floor nursing in a hospital).
- Dec 24, '10 by BezoarsHere in WV, new grads make betw $18 and $24 per hour. Per diem is much higher... not much differential for night shift.
- Dec 30, '10 by pjp2u222.34 for New Grads- Atlanta Area
+3.75 night shift differential
+2.00 weekend differential