Salary to expect as a new grad nurse - Page 45Register Today!
- Jul 9, '09 by anilgt76what hospital in ornge county, ny gives you $32/hr?
currently i live in harriman and commute to bronx, also $32/hr at montefiore hospital
- Jul 9, '09 by shoegalRNI just accepted a job in at a Level I Trauma teaching hospital in the ICU. The base pay is $21.00 nights 3.50, weekends 2.00.
I am also part of the New Grad Residency program, in which I can be working anywhere from days, to nights, to weekends, until my job starts in the ICU. I accepted nights.
- Aug 2, '09 by smn2010Nurse2be09:
Thanks for the information; but....what CITY and STATE are you referring to???
- Aug 2, '09 by AuroraRN87In CT I will be making 28.50/hr plus 5 dollars for a float nurse and 3.50 for the 11p-7a night shift. But the base pay is 28.50
- Aug 2, '09 by Mich2009Quote from Ari RNAri,NYC:
New Grads start at $30.00.
Again it depends on the location!
I just graduated in NY and am looking for a job in peds, any suggestions? It seems pretty dead out here for new grads even though its the city.. its kind of strange, I didn't expect it to be this bad honestly :trc:
- Aug 2, '09 by 86toronadoI'm in upstate NY, Albany area...
Making 22.71 base rate, weeknight differential is 4.75, weekend night is 8.50.
- Aug 13, '09 by JerseyEMTRNaround 30 n northern jersey
- Aug 16, '09 by ibmeHi,
I start Tuesday and will be making $26 / hour in a doctors office/clinic in Texas.