I am appying for Spring 2010 to numerous RN-MSN programs (Emory, Vanderbilt, Rush and a local university).
To sum myself up:
- All As and Bs with exception of Math (C) and physiology (C).
- Have TNCC, PALS, NRP, ACLS, EMT-B, and took a RN-EMTP bridge course at Creighton
- Hope to take ACLS instuctor course this spring
- Working now to finish up some generals and hope to be done by the fall 2009
- Currently volunteering with Big Bro Big Sis and have a history of past volunteer services
- 3 years exp in ED as both staff and traveler
- 1 yr exp in endoscopy
- 1 year in interventional radiology
- Studying now for GRE to take in May
Any suggestions? Any current students at Vandy, Emory or Rush? I will take all info, recommendations, ideas.