Resident Nurse Program 2011 - Swedish First Hill (Seattle)Register Today!
This is a discussion on Resident Nurse Program 2011 - Swedish First Hill (Seattle) in First Year After Nursing Licensure, part of Nursing Career Advice ... Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone applied or knew anything about the Resident...by hwisconsin Sep 6, '11Hello everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone applied or knew anything about the Resident Nurse Program at Swedish First Hill in Seattle (ID 108797). The posting stated that there were 34 openings, which seems like a lot! I applied but haven't heard back from them. Did anyone else apply? Or did you participate in the program?
I would love some information on this, I am very interested!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=613915©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,393 Views
- Sep 21, '11 by hwisconsinAnyone out there?!
- Sep 22, '11 by Kamilia2010Swedish always have a lot of openings, sometime positions stays on their website for month. I have a friend (graduated Dec 2010) who applied every residency opening since then, but receive no reply and she graduated on top of her class.
- Sep 22, '11 by hwisconsinOh, that is pretty disappointing. Thanks for letting me know!
- Oct 3, '11 by jessb_RNI know they are still doing interviews for the residency positions. They always post the residency positions a couple months before the job actually starts. This round doesn't start until November so there is a chance you may still be contacted. Hang in there! I'm a new grad as well so I know how frustrating it can be!
- Oct 4, '11 by hwisconsinThanks a lot, jessb! I truly appreciate it!