In and out in 45 minutesRegister Today!
- by Broombug Mar 8, '07I passed!!! I was prepared to spend most of the day taking the NCLEX-RN. I even packed some water and a few snacks just in case. When the computer shut off after 75 questions I was scared to death :uhoh21:. Thank goodness it only takes 2 days to find out the results. I was freaking out. Now it seems like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
- Mar 8, '07 by muffiemost excellent
- Mar 8, '07 by RNismycallingWow, impressive. I had 75 questions, took me 2 1/2 hours. Congrats
- Mar 9, '07 by leesespiecesgood luck to you! please let us know how you did!! you're probably anxious to get your results i'm sure but at the same time relieved you finally made it huh?!! i'll be in your shoes pretty soon.....
- Mar 9, '07 by moongirlRIGHT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mar 9, '07 by onduty23congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss